NEPAL IQRA EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION is an organization which is registered with the Government of Nepal with the REGISTRATION NUMBER: 988/065/066. It is also registered with "Social Welfare Council" with the REGISTRATION NUMBER 35273.
NEPAL IQRA EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION (NIEF) is dedicated in the service of Islam and Humanity. It works on the theme of a hadith in which the last messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallahu alaihi wasallam said,
"The best of you is the one most beneficial to people."
- To find out the root cause of dejection of Education and standard of education of poor in Urban and Rural Areas specially women and children; to search resources for the promotion of education of marginalized communities like Dalits (schedule casts), Janajati (Ethnic Group), Adivasi (Aborigines), Muslims, etc.; to invest in education sector and to formulate necessary action plans.
- To formulate action plans to make standard of education and standard of life of women and children strong and prosperous, and to make them aware about the importance of worldly and religious education.
- To enable women to understand different aspects of their life and to enable them to face different challenges which may come to their life.
- To aware women and children about their cultural condition and educate them about their rights.
- To conduct health and hygiene campaigns, to send relief to places struck by natural disasters, to search resources for the promotion of health, and to invest in health sector.
- Organization will be non-profit, public welfare oriented, and for social purpose.
- To arrange services and resources for fulfillment of social needs of all humans especially marginalized communities like Dalits (schedule casts), Janajati (Ethnic Group), Adivasi (Aborigines), Muslims, etc.
Missions and Goals:
- To Serve Humanity by implementing the teaching of Islam as the last messenger of Allah said, "The best of you is the one most beneficial to people".
- To provide different kinds of humanitarian assistance to poor and helpless people
- To provide free but quality education to poor of Muslim community and other marginalized groups of Nepal to improve their educational standard and literacy rate.
- To launch different programs to uplift the economic status of poor people especially Muslims and other marginalized groups
- To promote health and hygiene and provide free medical services to poor and helpless.
- To provide relief to people affected by natural disasters.
- To advocate for poor people especially Muslims and other marginalized groups.
- To launch different programs to increase awareness about the worldly and religious education in women and children so as to strengthen them to face the problems that may come across in their life.
- Provide authentic knowledge about Islam so that the misconceptions about Islam are cleared and social harmony could be established in Nepal.